Home

How to save images from 9gag

How to download images from 9gag? - 9GA

60 points • 16 comments - How to download images from 9gag? - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food. To download a video or images from 9GAG, You simply want to copy the video or image link and then paste the copied URL in the URL field above. 1) Copy the URL of the 9GAG video or images which you want to save. 2) Paste the 9gag video/image copied URL in the URL field above. 3) Then click the Download or the Enter key 515 points • 17 comments - Trying to save 9gag images... - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes. 9gag is worse than 4chan and other 'manosphere' websites, that site is filled with hateful racists. what makes 9gag more dangerous is that people perceive it to be a mainstream social platform. it should be counted among other 'manosphere ' websites . people on those website hate every fu**** thing, 9gag is cancer and should be banne If you go to 9gag and right-click and the inspect you can get to the images, and the page to extract the images with script

9gag Video Downlaoder 9gag Download Images HD Keep Save I

Trying to save 9gag images - 9GA

Save 900 posts. Hide New Post bubble. Auto dark mode. Pure dark mode. PRO+ badge next to your name. 1 hour cool down between profile update. View and download HD images. Ultra dim bed mode. Ninja mode to hide your online status while still see others. Profile customization . Priority support. Support 9GAG Developmen Private (must download image to save or share) Create Anonymously. Remove imgflip.com watermark. Generate Reset Save Text Box Settings. Featured 9gag Memes See All. What is the Meme Generator? It's a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates

Pin on 9GAG Superhero

Here is my problem : I am developing an app that requires a lot of images. Now I want the images to be part of the APK file but I would very much like to move them all to SD card so my app isn't ta.. Right-click on the image and select 'Open image in new tab'. Remove the -rw suffix from the end of the image URL in the address bar and hit enter to reload the image. Now right-click and select 'Save image as..' or just drag it to the desktop Easy to download any GIF images from 9gag.com Capture, edit and save them to PDF/JPEG/GIF/PNG, upload, print, send to OneNote, clipboard or email. Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot. 31,913. Ad. Added. Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account 1,041 points • 111 comments - Woman Breaks Windows To Save Husband's Gundam Collection During Flood - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet

This extension allows to download 9gag.com images in .jpeg instead of .webp format. Underneath image on right side the is separate download icon for conveniently download image without hassle. Also, it modifies HTML so browser is forced to download.jpeg file format when user clicks right mouse button on image Add quick option to save gags for later. Access stashed gags by easy to use popup window right in tab with 9gag opened With other 9GAG Users. We may share information with other 9GAG users. Examples include: Information about you, such as your name, username, and profile pictures. Information you upload, such as image or video posts. Information about how you interacted with our services, such as the content you post, the comments you post, and the content you.

How to save gif on 9gag? : 9gag - reddi

900. 901. So I just binged the first season of dorohedoro on netflix today and came across the best couple in anime ( images-cdn.9gag.com) submitted 1 year ago by Muffin-zetta to r/TwoBestFriendsPlay. share Feb 25, 2018 - Explore Min's board 9gag on Pinterest. See more ideas about best funny pictures, funny gif, funny pictures All I need is just to save the original .jpg format pictures. Otherwise it's just making troubles and wasting users' time to change format.And I don't know how to quit this function. I didn't see any provided option in the chrome setting.As a kind of high-custom browser, it should provide users free options to use with their own preferences

python - Scrape images from 9gag, unable to read correct

Save. Article from 9gag.com. Just happen to pass by these adorable creatures. Watch the video and join the fun convo with 9GAG community. Article by 9GAG. Anime Naruto Best Funny Pictures Creatures Bright Shit Happens Beautiful. More information... More like thi Added. Using websites with multiple accounts at the same time is made easy. Create an independent tab with a click of a button. SessionBox - Multi to any website. 1,001. Ad. Added. Up to 600% volume boost. Volume Master

And this is why 9gag can't spot/determine if a bot is downloading the images and videos. I made a quick video of the scraper. The quality is not that good, but you can get the idea behind it. The tool is working really fast and can download 100's of images and videos in a few minutes 9gag. A Node.js package to download 9GAG posts and comments. It can be used as a module to scrap memes or as a command line application to save data to a local folder and generate an HTML file for offline use. Node.js 8 or above required due to Async/Await usage

- Pin tiles to the start screen with 3 different themes. - Post image to 9gag - Save image to the phone - Search posts - set bookmark - auto-resume mode to retrieve the last seen image - rotation lock Show more. People also like. Spotify. Free Netflix. Free Cool Tiles. Free + Adobe Photoshop Express: Image Editor, Adjustments, Filters, Effects. Remove watermark/link from 9GAG Images. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets • Make your work of art viral across social media effortlessly. 9GAG has 36M fans on Facebook and 40M followers on Instagram & IGTV. Getting your contents picked by 9GAG is a ticket to world fame! • Exclusive, App Only Features. Tag and video upload functions have been launched exclusively on the 9GAG app. • Discussion boards It is the simplest way for everyone to publish, collect and share funny images. You can create your own portfolio or collection effortlessly. It's the best place where fun creators and bored people meet. Unlike ordinary fun sites which are full of disturbing ads, 9GAG aims at spreading happiness to the world in an elegant way

9GAG on the other hand lets you create your fun and humor collection effortlessly. 9GAG is where fun LoL creators and bored people meet. Unlike ordinary LoL sites which are full of disturbing ads, 9GAG aims at spreading happiness to the world in an elegant way. When you come across a fun, you can save it to your collection Highway to Hell was the most upvoted post in the world is a sign with a reference to AC/DC's Highway to Hell. Ever since then, there has been no recorded image, GIF, or video that had received more upvotes. Some time ago, 9GAG used to have a ranking on the most voted list, but before it was removed, the most voted post used to be this one.It was uploaded on the 15th of September 2012

Save gif from 9gag iPhone — recover data from disabled

9GAG is an image-based social media website which centres around user-uploaded, comical images dubbed Fun. The site had 2 billion monthly pageviews as of Dec 2011, according to co-founder Ray Chan. So if you have a 9GAG Account and you no longer find it useful and want to delete it? Here is a simple guide [ Save photos and GIFs, watch 9GAG.tv, and customize the style. It's also possible to save favorite images to your computer (including GIF animations), share favorite posts with your friends, look. Work from Home. The #1 screen recorder for Chrome. Capture, edit and share videos in seconds. View, edit, and create Office documents in your browser. Hangouts brings conversations to life with photos, emoji, and even group video calls for free

- Post image to 9gag - Save image to the phone - Search posts - set bookmark - auto-resume mode to retrieve the last seen image - rotation lock Show More. People also like. Spotify. Free Netflix. Free Cool Tiles. Free + Duolingo - Learn Languages for Free. Free. If you find some memes you don't like, you can hide them from the home page. 9GAG is great but it often crashes and has too many intrusive ads. To save your favorite meme, you can click the three dots and select the Download option or right-click on it and choose Save image as. Related article: How to Save a GIF from GIPHY/Twitter/Pixiv. 9GAG and Gaming. Not being a fan of the advertising model — a revenue model that supports several publishers — Chan decided to expand. Now, 9GAG is looking to work with gaming companies. It's a natural partnership, after all, as they share an audience with time to burn. It's part of 9GAG's aim to 'solving the discover problem' 9GAG, one of the best source of fun and entertainment serving crazy humorous stuff in the form of amusing images and memes, has finally released their official app for Android.With 9GAG for Android, users can now catch their favorite gags and memes on 9GAG directly from anywhere, and anytime without the need to access their website. 9GAG is available for free at the Google Play Store and users. if you want to save a gif file in 9gag play it first, and wait until the second loop - Actual Advice Mallard

It won't add watermark over the original image. 3. The watermark can only be added to new uploaded image. 4. Although this plugin will add the watermark to the bottom of the image, it won't hide it when users are seeing the image on your website. In order to hide the watermark (like 9gag), you'll need to add some CSS (depending on your. 9gag Genius!), or swipe right to go back up to one previous post only. Longer posts can be scrolled down to view in full, and the app supports double-tap zoom as well. Within the sharing menu lay the options to save the photo, copy its link, share it over Facebook, Twitter, via Email or through SMS. Now comes another interesting part

Convert 9GAG Image WEBP to JPG - YouTub

Faq — 9ga

1. History nerd discovers rare Barbie dolls in attic. Why sports are better when blue bloods are winning. Black man shot by deputy after calling for help. Answer Save. Open paint, make the length long and paste your single picture, paste another picture below it :D that's what we do, make sure what your posting is not a repost btw :D
  2. The new update to Reddit Pix bumps the version number to 1.1.0.0 and adds bug fixes, a change log, and an option to always show the Appbar. 9Gag, the popular image-based social media website, now.
  3. How to Save Gifs on iPhone: 1. Tap and hold the image. 2. Tap Save Image. With iOS 11, the Photos app finally supports gif files, which means you can see the animated gif in the app. We'll go over both methods of how to save gifs on iPhone below. We'll also cover how to download gifs, the best apps for saving gifs, and how to send and share gifs with friends
  4. Save WebP Images as JPG or PNG Using Extensions. The easiest way to avoid saving Play Store images as WebP even while using Google Chrome is to download an extension called 'Save Image as JPEG, PNG, WebP, Base64'. Once you're there, just click on 'Add to Chrome' as seen in the image below

Video: When i download from 9GAG i doesnt appear anywhere on the

Sep 22, 2019 - Explore Mouktik Ghosh's board 9GAG on Pinterest. See more ideas about best funny pictures, things to sell, funny gif Voici mon livre de préférences HP Harry Drago Ron Fred George Neville Seamus Dean Lee Blaise Olivier Sirius. Interesting building plan. But notice this is all one floor. If it was separated into two floors, you could do a whole lot more with each floor. And have an upper floor courtyard Jul 13, 2020 - Explore Ken Robinson's board 9GAG on Pinterest. See more ideas about best funny pictures, things to sell, funny gif

10 Apps to Download when you are Bored! | Lava Mobiles

9GAG Video Downloade

1. Best 9Gag Clone Script is your best source of fun. Share anything you find interesting, get real responses from people all over the world, and discover what makes you laugh. Facebook Google+ Twitter vK Connec
  2. A funny pics, GIFs & memes app filled with the Internet's best entertainment. Make video loops from YouTube, GIF, Camera, Library, whatever. Add funny captions to popular images or your own photos. Create your own memes! Watch all of your favorite shows from censored.tv and Gavin
  3. Go to ads settings.Google.com and there you will find every single thing that Google knows about you. And trust me that's a lot. Oh I wish our teacher wouldn't change lights so quickly. No worries. Just go to the Mac App Store and download Lens OCR. And now whenever you want to copy text from an image just press command shift two
  4. Featured Image from URL (FIFU) is a WordPress plugin that allows you to use an. external featured image. external featured video. or slider of external images. instead of the regular WordPress featured image. It works with posts, pages and custom post types, such as WooCommerce products. Get start now
  5. g, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet
  6. Kochen sie auf den hinteren herdplatten. They are nonprofit leaders how to save money on college textbooks komo impact entrepreneurs activists rocket scientists artists make money in forex analytical trader and more unified in their ambition and work to positively 1 the americans survey chapter 23 telescoping the times impact the world.. The Book Of Sir Thomas More Shakespeare transfer money.
  7. 1. 9GAG. 9GAG is a popular fun pictures website that we've reviewed before. It has a special app for iPhone that facilitates access to the website photo gallery. So get the app and enjoy fresh geeky humor, daily portion of black humor and acute memes

Jun 18, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Chrissy Gonzalez. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. Jun 18, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Chrissy Gonzalez. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest 6 Sketches With Strong Meaning of the Actual Society. - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga. 9GAG TV 1.0.6. 9GAG TV. 9GAG is an endless source of funny pictures and gifs that you can enjoy and share with friends. Pictures really are entertaining, considering that the platform is one of the most popular on the internet and even the app has millions of downloads. 9GAG TV is a nice application that delivers the latest funny videos from. If you want to save those too, you'll need this next tool. RIP Vine. Another option is to use RIPVine.co from 9GAG, a social media site that hosts animated GIFs and other images. RIP Vine grabs. Please, those who can help us save our mustached, little old man, help us. Those who donate more than 50 € can send the proof of payment to our email tuazucarysal@gmail.com and we will give you a personalized cartoon as a present to express gratitude. It would also help us a lot if you shared this image! Thanks for everything, babies

9gag Pro — 9ga

Wanted to share my POV briefly, I have been using 9gag since 2011-2019. During 2015, the Syrian refugee crisis happened, the amount of hate against refugees that I witnessed on 9gag traumatized me, I remember seeing a picture of a dead Syrian child who drowned and his body washed up on a Greek beach, it was posted in the news section or something. and instead of offering sympathy or atleast. 2,490 points • 104 comments - World got so crazy that Goku has returned to save us - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet

9gag Meme Generator - Imgfli

Deku Hot : Character Midoriya Izuku Villain Villano My Hero Academia Episodes Hero Deku Boku No Hero / More images for deku hot Midoriya deku izuku only wanted to save his childhood friend, bakugou kacchan katsuki, from. I refuse to regret this by faithful26. See more ideas about my hero academia, my hero academia manga, my hero Get notifications on updates for this project. Get the SourceForge newsletter. Get newsletters and notices that include site news, special offers and exclusive discounts about IT products & services By default, I have set the image size used in 9gag site. But if you want to use this template for a tech blog and want to customize the image size width. Then you can do that by editing the following code in your template. Go to EDIT HTML page of the template. And look for the following code 9GAG Office / LAAB Architects. Courtesy of LAAB Architects. Save image. 10 / 18. Zoom image | View original size. Previous Project. Rehabilitation of a Rural House / Cyril Chênebeau. Selected. There is a direct link option to enable you use your images for multiple purposes, including blog post. 6. ImgBB. Last but not least. ImgBB is another sites like Imgur which allows you save images for online needs. Unless you are registered member, you will see some annoying ads in the front page of of ImgBB

9gag exclusive images from the bitcoin Best 30+ Bitcoin fun on 9GAG. Unlike traditional currencies such as. was created to foster and support free and open Bitcoin discussion about cryptocurrency, Bitcoin news, and exclusive AMA Me interviews from top Bitcoin and cryptocurrency leaders 9GAG Office / LAAB Architects. Courtesy of LAAB Architects. Save image. 11 / 18. Zoom image | View original size. Previous Project. Rehabilitation of a Rural House / Cyril Chênebeau. Selected. 9Gag does things slightly differently from other platforms on social media. It is a popular website for fun images, videos, gifs, anime, movies, sports, and so much more Similar Sites like 9GAG Imgur. Imgur are on the first list of similar sites like 9gag. If you have not visited the Imgur yet, click here. Imgur are a site where we get a lot of fun content such as GIF images and short videos etc. The unique thing about Imgur is that you can share GIF and image files, even without logging in

big feet - 9Gag Clone ScriptJAFAR JANEAR Jafar | Jafar Meme on ME

android - How to save images to SD card to save app's

1. No one said that memes come from 9gag, most of them are not inveted on 9gag. What 9gag does, is collect all the funny images from the web and images and rage comics made from it's users. No one said that everything on 9gag is original. 4chan is just pissed off because he didn't make any money, and 9gag did it. That's not wrong, it's just business
  2. Here about 30 popular admire, cool, fun, fun collection sites such as 9gag.com (9GAG - Just for Fun!). The best 3 similar sites: cargocollective.com, bitoffun.com.
  3. d. From 9gag.com. Vanin. Search Colors #474239 #798e9f. #a84647. #c6a655. #d8d5cc.
  4. Servers only
  5. 9Gag, officially known as the 9Gagian Empire, is a webzone known for being the world's most efficient normie-memes producer. Various webzones, notably Reddit and Channel 4, despise 9Gag because of its militaristic foreign policy, perceived poor sense of humor, and alleged large-scale intellectual property theft.The military of 9Gag is known as Le 9Gag Army and is tasked with defense of the.

How to Save Images in JPG/ PNG (Non

Just add the icons you want to the collection and download them in the format you need. More info. Register for free. Create up to 3 collections. Add 256 icons per collection. Save and customize your icons. Add some icons to start using this collection or drop here your own SVG file Tweet with a location. You can add location information to your Tweets, such as your city or precise location, from the web and via third-party applications Easily save and share what matters . Share photos and albums with friends and family. Color pop . Bring moments to life with editing . Give the perfect moment a perfect finish with editing tools 2 and smart filters . From your phone, to your home . Printing services . Learn more . Your memories, framed On each page, the app displays all 9GAG entries in a simple, vertically scrolling feed. Below each image, you have the option to upvote, downvote, share to Facebook (requires the official Facebook app), view and add comments, save the image to local storage, copy its link or share it with your friends

Save. Article from 9gag.com. Huskies are so weird. Watch the video and join the fun convo with 9GAG community. Article by 9GAG. 1.1k. Cute Funny Dogs Cute Funny Animals Cute Baby Animals Funny Husky Husky Meme Husky Puppy Animals Dog Nature Animals Husky Pics Just goto the Youtube search page and enter the title to his video, I forget his channel name but you don't need it, Just do a search for How to use any image inside the Battlefield 4 emblem editor in the searchbox on the YouTube page and it should take you to his video. I found it helpful 9GAG: Funny gifs, pics, fresh memes & viral videos APK for Android. 9GAG: Funny gifs, pics, fresh memes & viral videos for Android is a fun app specially designed to be fully-featured laugh app. With millions of visitors everyday, 9GAG is the app for you to LOL, kill time and make new friends all around the world. 9GAG has 36M fans on Facebook and 40M followers on Instagram & IGTV Custom images can be added via camera and gallery. If the user decides to save a meme image it will be stored locally in the device public pictures folder. Project posts. MemeTastic v1.6 - Offline, Redesign, Meme Templates; MemeTastic - Project Website & FAQ - Simple Meme Creator & Image Editor without watermark SoundCloud To Mp3 Downloader Online Free How to Download audio tracks, songs from SoundCloud? Our SoundCloud To MP3 downloader is simple to use for any and all users.The only prerequisite is the love for music! Here is a quick breakdown of what you need to do, to make your experience smooth sailing

Oct 30, 2019 - Explore Lorrie Keller's board 9gag funny on Pinterest. See more ideas about 9gag funny, funny, best funny pictures Firefox: Open the Options window, click the Content icon, and uncheck Load images automatically. Internet Explorer: Open the Internet Options window, click the Advanced tab, scroll down to the Multimedia section, and uncheck Show pictures. Opera: Open the Preferences window, click the Webpages tab, and select No Images in the Images box 3. Tap the Share button and select Message or Mail. You can see the image animate again when you message or mail it to someone. 4. Select a recipient. The compose message or email screen will appear with your GIF. If you just want to view the GIF yourself, send the email message to your own address 2-Change PC settings. 3-Click on Lock Screen. 4-Turn ON Play a slide show on the lock screen. 5-Select desired folder under Use pictures from. It is displaying whatever photos' folder I have selected to be used, on both monitors, shuffling different images between the 2 screens. Report abuse If you enjoy getting lost in memes and social media, youve undoubtedly stumbled across 9GAG at some point. 9GAG is a Hong Kong-based site that hosts and distributes funny pictures, videos and memes. In terms of audience, its up there with content hosting and distribution sites like UNILAD and LADBible.With 41.1 million Instagram followers, 9GAG is one of the largest media entertainment brands.

J2TeaM - 9GAG Tools - Chrome Web Stor

This article originally appeared on Vulcan Post. If you recognise these faces or these memes, then you probably know about 9GAG. Whether you scroll through it as you procrastinate at work or while sitting on the toilet, the success of 9GAG is unprecedented. The side project of 5 co-founders from Hong Kong has now grown into The post 9GAG's Ray Chan On Why Following Your Passion Is. 9GAG Video Download Mac Step 2: Launch this 9GAG Video Downloader Mac and select the target Video. Directly copy and paste your favorite 9GAG video URL to this 9GAG Downloader Mac, then tap Enter! Also, you can browse 9GAG.com with this 9GAG Video Downloader Mac, look for and play the video you want to download Optimized Storage helps you save storage space space by storing your content in iCloud and making it available on demand: When storage space is needed, files, photos, movies, email attachments, and other files that you seldom use are stored in iCloud automatically. Each file stays right where you last saved it, and downloads when you open it

Woman Breaks Windows To Save Husband's Gundam - 9gag

The Most Popular Memes of All Time. The real deal about memes is their popularity: an image becomes a famous meme because it is shared and used. If you want to improve the chances of your meme to be successful, you can check among the most popular memes of all times on memegenerator.net and pick an image: whether is Bad Luck Brian, Grumpy Cat. The app works well enough now. And 9gag is 9gag, aka the just past Tuesday's memes and gifs from other sites and served up to you regurgitated reposts on Friday. Which is good enough for a normie like me. Over all the app works with video clips playing and shite-posting comments easy to make

Hello There Gener Al Donaldi! Reverse Roles and You Could

9Gag enhancer - Chrome Web Stor

[PRO] Variation image gallery [PRO] Save images in the media library [PRO] FIFU product gallery [PRO] Fast Buy; FEATURED VIDEO. Supports videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Imgur, 9GAG, Cloudinary, Tumblr, Publitio, JW Player, WordPress.com (Jetpack Video Hosting) and Sprout. [PRO] Featured video [PRO] Video thumbnail [PRO] Play button [PRO] Minimum widt Also, you can return to the home page with one tap on the dedicated button hosted in the main menu of 9GAG that appears at the bottom of the screen. In order to have the latest funnies displayed inside the home screen you can use the Refresh function and reload the data manually at any moment. Add to watchlist: Videos Pictures. College Humor.

Ok Finished Building Buff Battle Droid | Droid Meme on ME

How to Make a Meme: For making our meme, we're going to use my favorite meme maker app for iPhone: Meme Generator Free. While the design of each meme maker app will be different, the general process should be the same. To make your own meme: Choose a meme maker app you want to use. Open the App Store on your iPhone and download the meme generator app you've chosen 1) Find the page of the video you want to save. 2) Copy link to url. 3) Paste the copied URL in the URL field above. 4) Click the download button. 5) When downloaded successfully select your prefered file format from the list. 6) View the downloaded file. YouTube By downloading 9GAG to your mobile phone, you can access millions of funny pictures, reaction. 9gag application is so handy, so it has attracted a lot of users worldwide. Every day there are several million visits to the application and participation with a vast community of people with humor